The LEATT Knee Brace X-Frame Hybrid is the top-level cage-type knee brace in the range and includes a separate sleeve with Impact Protection.
The Knee Brace is engineered to help reduce injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL). It is CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
The numbered strapping system is for ease and different sized hinge pads are included with a low-profile shin plate. This ensures correct fit and comfort.
- Injected Carbon Composite Frame
- Separate sleeve with an AirFlex impact gel knee cup and hard-shell slider for ultimate knee brace comfort
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Asymmetrical Hinges
- 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Sizing: S – M – L – XL – XXL
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
Next level up is the: LEATT Knee Brace X-Frame