LEATT Knee Brace C-Frame for Juniors has Medically Certified Mono-Hinge Protection. Reduces ACL, Meniscus & MCL injury risk.
The LEATT C-Frame is a stiff chassis knee brace for junior riders. The stiff chassis ensures maximum control and protection. While there is natural knee movement, and comfort in one knee brace.
The lab-tested built-in fracture points cause the C-Frame chassis to break before you injure your shin or thigh bone.
The C-Frame three-point force distribution greatly reduces forces to the knee, thereby limiting knee Injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL).
- Stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
- Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- Hyper extension limitations, 10º, 15º, 20º and 25º for ACL injury reduction
- Engineered lab tested built-in fracture points
- The C-Frame chassis is designed to break before the threshold for injuring: The shin bone (Tibia) and the thigh bone (Femur)
- Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots
- Sizing: Junior
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
A great alternative knee brace with hinges both sides is the LEATT Knee Brace Z-Frame | Junior