The LEATT Shoe ProClip 4.0 has High Performance capabilities for riding Tough Conditions. Includes Atop Lacing System for the perfect fit!
Conquer even the most demanding terrains with the Leatt MTB 4.0 ProClip shoe. They are equipped with the innovative top-placed MOZ cable lacing system, guaranteeing a perfect fit in all conditions. Leatt’s unique SPD clip channel promises universal pedal compatibility. While the RideGrip compound provides excellent off-bike traction.
The durable upper is designed for tough riding conditions. Additionally complemented by strategic ventilation and stabilizing neoprene ankle reinforcements.
Long rides are made comfortable with the anti-compression midsole and moisture-wicking insole of the LEATT Shoe ProClip 4.0.
Match it up with the LEATT Shorts MTB Trail 1.0 V24
- NEW MOZ cable lacing fit system located on top of the shoe
- Enables micro-adjustments for the perfect fit and comfort
- Easy to use on and off the bike, even with gloves on
- Leatt SPD Channel offers all-pedal compatibility:
- Unique to Leatt SPD channels with extended travel for all type of riding
- Cleat shims included for all-round pedal compatibility
- RideGrip™ Compound delivers amazing traction for ultimate bike control:
- Maximum tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance
- Aggressive lug thread design for greater traction off the bike
- Durable shoe upper suitable for tough riding conditions:
- Tension straps for foot security and weather protection
- Ventilation in the toe box and sides
- Control Flex Shank: Semi-Rigid Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material for comfort and hygiene.
- Stablizing neoprene ankle collar
- Moulded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material for comfort and hygiene.
- Size: US 6-13, UK 5.5-12.5, EU 38.5-48.5, CM 24-31