LEATT Shoe 5.0 Clip, a Ultra-Lite MTB performance Shoe. The Clipless MTB Shoe has Speedlaces and Cross-straps for added stability and control.
The LEATT Shoe 5.0 Clip, has a deep 25mm indexed cleat channel. The forward settings guarantee great pedal efficiency, while the 15mm rear extension adds stability and comfort for rigorous gravity riding.
Its water-resistant outer shell and great ventilation make it an ideal all round, multi discipline shoe for fast rides. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground.
- Leatt SPD Channel offers all-pedal compatibility:
- Unique to Leatt SPD channels with extended travel for all type of riding
- Cleat shims included for all-round pedal compatibility
- RideGrip™ Compound delivers amazing traction for ultimate bike control:
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Aggressive lug thread design for greater traction off the bike
- Hydradri 10K/10K water-resistant durable all-weather shoes:
- Cross-tension straps for pedal efficiency and weather protection
- Concealed speed lace compression system
- Control Flex Shank: Semi-Rigid Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Moulded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area with strategically placed TPU reinforcements
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material
- Weight: 990 grams a pair
- Size: UK8 – 12.5, EU42 – 48.5, CM 26-31
Looking for other Leatt MTB Shoes, check out the LEATT Shoe Clip 4.0 V24