LEATT Shoe 4.0 Clip, a MTB Clipless Shoe with Cross-Strap system for the shoe to grip the foot. Better pedal efficiency and stability in all weather!
The LEATT Shoe 4.0 Clip, SPD Clip Shoe has a deep 25mm indexed cleat channel. The 15mm rear extension reduces strain on the Achilles muscle, adds stability and comfort for rigorous gravity riding.
The incredible RideGrip™ gives great bike control in all weather conditions, perfect for Downhill and Enduro riding! The sole features mud channels which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground.
- Leatt SPD Channel offers all-pedal compatibility:
- Unique to Leatt SPD channels with extended travel for all type of riding
- Cleat shims included for all-round pedal compatibility
- RideGrip™ Compound delivers amazing traction for ultimate bike control:
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Aggressive lug thread design for greater traction off the bike
- Hydradri 10K/10K water-resistant liner in toe box:
- Cross-tension straps for pedal efficiency and weather protection
- Tension straps for foot security and weather protection
- Control Flex Shank: Semi-Rigid Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Raised inner ankle padding for protection. Moulded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material
- Size: US 6-13, UK 5.5-12.5, EU 38.5-48.5, CM 24-31
Looking for other Leatt Clipless Shoes, check out the LEATT Shoe ProClip 5.0 V24