LEATT Shoe 4.0 Clip PRO, a MTB Clipless Shoe with stabilizing Neoprene ankle collar. PLUS micro-adjuster MOZ cable fit system!
The LEATT Shoe 4.0 Clip PRO, SPD Clip Shoe has a deep 25mm indexed cleat channel. The 15mm rear extension reduces strain on the Achilles muscle, adds stability and comfort for rigorous gravity riding.
The incredible RideGrip™ gives great bike control in all weather conditions, perfect for Downhill and Enduro riding! The sole features mud channels which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground.
- NEW MOZ cable lacing fit system located on top of the shoe:
- Enables micro-adjustments for the perfect fit and comfort
- Easy to use on and off the bike, even with gloves on
- Leatt SPD Channel offers all-pedal compatibility:
- Unique to Leatt SPD channels with extended travel for all type of riding
- Cleat shims included for all-round pedal compatibility
- RideGrip™ Compound delivers amazing traction for ultimate bike control:
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Aggressive lug thread design for greater traction off the bike
- Durable synthetic leather shoe upper suitable for tough riding conditions:
- Tension straps for foot security and weather protection
- Ventilation in the toe box and sides
- Control Flex Shank: Semi-Rigid Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Moulded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material
- Size: US 6-13, UK 5.5-12.5, EU 38.5-48.5, CM 24-31
Looking for other Leatt Clipless Shoes, check out the LEATT Shoe ProClip 4.0 V24