The LEATT Shoe 2.0 Flat By Tomas Lemoine, Synthetic Suede, Flat MTB Pedal Sneaker with Compression Laces. RideGrip™ Pro rubber Sole for pedal connectivity.
Tomas Lemoine is known as a top Freestyle Mountain Biker and for rapping on a mic! These shoes show his creativity, PLUS his Alien Icon is included on the LEATT Flat Shoe 2.0!
The LEATT Shoe 2.0 Flat has WaffleGrip Pro sole pattern, an inverted version of Leatt’s WaffleGrip. This allows short pins to dig deep into the sole and delivers great off bike traction when you need to walk.
- NEW RideGrip™ PRO compound for improved pedal feel and control
- Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Optimized WaffleGrip Pro pattern in pedal area for maximum pin grip
- Heel and toe mud flow channels for grip in all-weather conditions
- Leatt compression laces for a tight riding fit that do not come loose when riding
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
- Insole: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odour material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Stealth heel protection and external moulded TPU toe protection
- Heel Grip: Anti-heel lift grip design
- Size: US 6-13, UK 5.5-11.5, EU 38.5-48.5, CM 24-31
Other options include the LEATT Shoe ProFlat 2.0 V24