The LEATT Neck Brace 6.5, is manufactured from Carbon Fiber, fully adjustable and very lightweight! Used by Leatt Moto and MTB athletes globally.
The LEATT Neck Brace 6.5 Carbon reduces forces during an accident. These forces are transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body. Thereby protecting the small fragile bones in the neck.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- *Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- *Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- *Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements. Ensures break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters for Three-way adjustability for perfect fit
- Carbon matrix platform for efficient reduction in neck forces
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 600g (1.32lbs)
- Sizing: S/M – L/XL
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
Check out other Leatt Protection: LEATT Body Protector AirFlex Stealth