The LEATT Neck Brace 3.5 has an adjustable rear thoracic for a secure fit. Designed specifically for Junior Riders needing lightweight protection.
The Leatt 3.5 Junior neck brace has the same features as the adult version, just made specially for smaller riders.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced. Then transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body. Rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
For very small riders, it is impossible to make a large platform neck brace and still fit it on a very small body. We recommend the LEATT Fusion Vest 2.0 Junior with an integrated neck brace. *Check the sizing charts for more information.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- *Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
- *Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
- *Independent Moto motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Polymer matrix platform allows for efficient reduction in neck forces
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: 497g (1.1lbs)
- Sizing: Junior
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging