The LEATT Jersey MTB AllMtn 2.0 for Junior Riders that can be used with or without body protection comfortably. Now in an ECO-FRIENDLY Fabric!
Young riders can now enjoy the perfect blend of casual style and high-performance with the Leatt Jersey MTB AllMtn 2.0. Tailored for the budding mountain biker, the short-sleeve design is both practical and trendy. The jersey is crafted from an innovative high-performance material derived from tree pulp, offering a soft touch.
The regular fit seamlessly accommodates rides with or without body armour, ensuring flexibility and freedom of movement. For added comfort, stitched seams prevent any chafing during those long rides. The collar’s design is compatible with or without a neck brace, making it versatile for different riding styles. And for those dusty rides, the handy microfibre goggle wiper and pocket come to the rescue.
- TENCEL™ high-performance comfort material made from utilized tree pulp in Austria
- Short-sleeve tailored riding shirt with a casual look
- Soft-touch: less irritation than cotton, perfect for sensitive skin
- Regular fit with stretch for riding with or without body armour
- Overlock stitched seams for comfort
- Collar design for use with or without a neck brace
- Microfiber goggle wiper and pocket
- Size: Junior #S-XL (120-160cm)
- Plastic Free Packaging
Check out the Junior Helmets: LEATT Helmet MTB AllMtn 1.0 Junior V24