The LEATT Gloves MTB 2.0 X-Flow has a vented mesh with a NanoGrip. It is the ultimate in airflow, protection, and durability, while still being lightweight.
As one of the lighter and more minimalistic bicycle gloves in our product line, protection is offered by a microinjected 3D Brush Guard on the pinky and knuckle areas, which increases the abrasion resistance of the glove.
The super slim design of the LEATT Gloves MTB 2.0 X-Flow is lightweight and flexible while the FormFit finger stitching offer superior comfort and handlebar feel in wet and dry conditions.
Try these if you want super comfy gloves with a touch of protection!
- Fully vented X-Flow mesh upper-hand material
- FormFit finger stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for superior bike feel
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen function
- Touch Screen compatible
- New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
- 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
- Pre-curved seamless palm
- Lens/sweat wiper
- Stretch fit comfort cuff
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
- Size: S-XL
Looking for more protection, then check out: LEATT Glove MTB 3.0 Endurance V24