The LEATT Gloves MTB 2.0 SubZero has Insulated Upper Hand with Microngrip. A Premium handlebar feel even in harsh weather condition with touch screen functions.
The LEATT Gloves MTB 2.0 SubZero has an insulated upper hand for colder days. The FormFit finger stitching offers superior comfort and handlebar feel in wet and dry conditions.
The MicronGrip palm gives a super slim profile despite being insulated and premium grip in all weather conditions. Protection is offered by a microinjected 3D Brush Guard on the pinky and knuckle areas.
Go out and ride no matter what the weather with the 2.0 SubZero glove.
- SubZero upper hand insulation for harsh weather conditions
- FormFit finger stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
- MicronGrip palm
- Super slim with superior handlebar feel
- Excellent dry and wet grip
- Very durable with touch screen function
- Silicone grip print
- Touch Screen compatible
- Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
- Pre-curved seamless palm
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
- Size: S-XL
Looking for a lighter glove, then check out: LEATT Glove MTB 1.0 GripR V24