The LEATT Glove MTB 5.0 Endurance are Short Finger and Fully Ventilated MTB Gloves! Perfect for long days out on the Trails.
Keep your grip for the long ride, the LEATT Glove MTB 5.0 Endurance have biomedically designed palms that improve blood flow and relieve nerve pressure, to keep those hands from going numb. The X-Flow upper is a fully vented mesh and is coupled with brush guard reinforced knuckles. Better grip for more control.
Match them up with the LEATT Jersey MTB Endurance 5.0 V24
- Fully vented X-Flow mesh upper-hand material
- FormFit stitching for superior fit and handlebar feel
- Short(cut) fingers for optimized control feel and ventilation.
- 3D Elastic Interface palm
- Italian made with Biomedical Lab
- Improved blood flow and relieved nerve pressure
- 3D shape with seamless construction
- Triple density foam
- Hybrid Cell System for maximum Airflow
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Ultra Pro Grip Fabric for maximum grip
- Premium dry and wet grip
- New Stretch Stitch thread for seam strength
- Brush Guard reinforced knuckles
- Pre-curved seamless palm
- Lens/sweat wiper
- Stretch webbing grip to take off gloves easily
- Bonded stretch fit comfort cuff
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
- Size: S-XL
- Plastic Free Packaging